Wednesday, June 18, 2008

GChat with Nancy - Jon a Baba!

~Nancy: You with Elsie?

~Nancy Lassu: Jon a Baba!!

~Nancy: Hello

Zheba: Hello! How are you - where are you! what are you doing! Elsie is at home waiting . . . like we all are - tee hee

~Nancy: Auntie Sue unlce George Auntie Elsie -

Zheba: Elsie isn't here!

~Nancy: Can you call her and tell her what I write

Zheba: sure - wait a minute

~Nancy: Kay

Zheba: phone is ringing

~Nancy: :)

Zheba: I have Elsie on the phone now! What is the news?!

~Nancy: Mom and baby are doing great!

Zheba: That is fantastic!

~Nancy: Baby lassu arrived at 5 I think - I barely made it to the room

Zheba: Yeah!

~Nancy: But then decided to take it slow so I would not tear so bad like last time

Zheba: that is good news - you are torturing us - by the way

~Nancy: Baby is 7 11 ! 19.5 inches I think :D

Zheba: we are patiently waiting . . . .

~Nancy: Not trying to - but gabor gets to find out first...0he is on his way

Zheba: oh this is torture!

~Nancy: No one knows yet

Zheba: Wonderful news - Elsie is yelling in my ear - Congrats Congrats COngrats - Kisses and Love to all

~Nancy: But they are due to arrive at 7 - and soon as they arrive I will call you guys with the sex

Zheba: So everyone is fine? healthy and all - 10 fingers 10 toes?

~Nancy: No name yet!

Zheba: Elsie says - she is so happy and so are we (George & me) wonderful wonderful news!

~Nancy: Everything is perfect -and the craziest mess of Black hair!!

Zheba: How are you feeling? Black Hair!?!?!? Yeah! Is Robb and Baby with you now?

~Nancy: Feeling so much better then last time - I guess I am an old hat at this now :P. Just kidding. Baby is here Robb went to get gabor

Zheba: Isn't that what I said on Sunday?! tee hee - that is wonderful. Is baby nursing/latched yet?

~Nancy: :D Right away! And then it popped on me!

Zheba: wonderful - yeah - baby must know what to do (do you mean pooped on you)

~Nancy: It looks like gabor. Except a more round head. Took 4 minutes to come out

Zheba: a more round head? Gabor has a round head ! really?

~Nancy: Yes pooped tee hee

Zheba: you are having fun with this - aren't you?!

~Nancy: Gabor had a bit of a cone first week. Tee hee sorry

Zheba: oh yeah - that is true - I remember his conehead.

~Nancy: I am starved!

Zheba: are you staying the night? haven't you eaten yet.

~Nancy: Yes here tonight but Robb is not allowed to stay x-(

Zheba: that sucks

~Nancy: The rules are stupid - it has changed a lot

Zheba: are you allowed visitors? tonight? tomorrow at lunch?

~Nancy: I had to wheelchair over, with baby in my lap

Zheba: over from where?

~Nancy: Only grandparents and gabor - isn't that silly! From delivery to my room. I am going home tomorrow

Zheba: we would be there if we were allowed (I remember last time we went the next day to visit). tomorrow when?

~Nancy: Not sure when yet - but Dr does his rounds early and he discharges me

Zheba: that is great that baby and you are doing well!

~Nancy: Dec 05 everything was changed

Zheba: oh

~Nancy: Baby keeps sneezing!!

Zheba: awwww (that is from Elsie) awwwww (this is from me) tee hee. Kisses, Kisses, Kisses, Kisses, Kisses - any hint about the sex?

~Nancy: Tee hee - Robb just wrote that he is on his way up - we are going to have some family time before the grandparents arrive. Baby brought a gift for gabor and they get to meet

Zheba: Cool - will you guys call Elsie & us or will you text it? Just wanting to know what to expect

~Nancy: What do you want? This works..

Zheba: what a great idea - I forget to tell you that is what Marcy at work said she did with her second one too - same thing presents from each. whatever is the best for you guys - Elsie is coming over here right now and she has her cell too - so you guys can call or write here later

~Nancy: Ok

Zheba: Once we know all the details we will have a congratulatory (sp?) celebration for you guys! thrilled, thrilled, thrilled, sending lots of love from all 3 of us - I have hung up with Elsie now - she will be here in 10 minutes

Sent at 6:42 PM on Wednesday