Nancy: He is into exploring a lot of different foods now. This is a mixture of banana, groundbeef/tomatoe (I spoon fed this one), bread crust, and water - YUM! I think he even had a cookie during this meal as well.
Elsie: you know if you had to ask me which is my favorite picture (where he is the cutest) - I don't think I could pick one. Every picture I see he is more adorable!!!
Sue: They are all cute! But this one is really sweet! He looks like you did at that age!
Nancy: I thought so as well! Sort of, or is it just because of the highchair and the lace behind him?
Sue: I found this pic but it isn't the one I was thinking of. Because I think you are 2 in this picture. The one from your 1st birthday with cake everywhere and you have the same smile as Gabor in this pic! tee hee

